About the training
Wood Mackenzie's online training covering the petrochemicals industry will provide delegates with critical information from a commercial viewpoint. Multiple training dates are available with Americas, EMEARC and APAC friendly times, which are listed in the sidebar.
Get up to speed on the fundamentals of Aromatics, Olefins and Polyolefins industries over a 2.5 hour online session and gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry, including interactive analyses of chemistries, technologies, demand, pricing, economics and key stakeholders.
- Deepen your knowledge of these industries across the value chain.
- Understand price and margin drivers of key markets, helping to make better informed business decisions.
- Navigate through the industry value chains, helping you to discern the best investment opportunities.
- Accelerate your learning to make key business recommendations/decisions.
- Engage with Wood Mackenzie's industry experts during the training
To view the full agenda and register for a specific training session, select the date you wish to attend from those listed in the sidebar.