As the energy transition expands, the use of steel alloys will become increasingly prominent. From light-weighting and strengthening steel to use in battery technology, these metals will play a critical role in global decarbonisation efforts.
Join us as we discuss these and other key topics:
- Key market drivers of the steel alloys, including new coverage of bulk and noble alloys and stainless steel
- The Ukraine conflict has upended commodity markets, including nickel. Is this a bullish or bearish signal for the longer term?
- The tech effect: how new technology and nascent markets will drive alloy use over the coming years
- Dale Hazelton, Head of Steel Alloys and Nickel Markets
- Sean Mulshaw, Director Nickel and Stainless Steel
- Teboho Sebetlela, Senior Analyst Bulk Alloys
- Jack Anderson, Senior Analyst Noble Alloys
- Andrew Mitchell, Director Nickel