European polyamide in turmoil – Threats and opportunities for 2023 and beyond.
The Wood Mackenzie Thermoplastics Conference will be taking place in Frankfurt on March 21, 2023. The Conference combines integrated analysis across the polyamide value chain to deliver a clear view of the bigger picture underpinned by in-depth market analysis.
Join us in March to hear from our industry experts as we address the following during the 2023 conference:
- Is there any hope for the European polyamide industry?
- When can we expect the return to a historical normal?
- Will China's importation threat permanently change the European polyamide market?
- What are the future polyamide price trends and forecasts?
- Who will be the winners and losers of the current situation?
The conference will include sessions focused on feedstocks, polymers, and key application markets, deep dives into emerging trends and technologies, and discussions on the hottest topics facing the industry.
Tickets & Fees:
- Conference Ticket (access to full conference) - €995 per person
- 3+ Group Ticket (full conference group discount when registering 3 or more attendees from the same company) - €895.50 per person
Please note fees are subject to VAT
Please complete the form below if you are interested in sponsoring the 2023 Thermoplastics Conference.
Sponsorship opportunities include; Thought Leadership, Brand Awareness, Exhibiting and Hospitality.
- Hear from our industry experts and guest speakers as we present integrated analysis across the thermoplastics value chain.
- Have access to deep-dive sessions covering Polyamide Intermediates, China Market, Crude Oil to Base Chemicals, Ammonia Market, PA6, PBT, Fibres and Automotive.
- Be part of a network, learn and share with attendees across Europe - connect with industry peers via our event communities.
Who should attend?
Chemicals Manufacturers, Institutional Investors, Investment Banks, Packaging Companies, Brands, Converters, IOCs, Logistics and Transportation Companies
Past Attendees include:
AdvanSix, Ascend Performance Materials, Aquafil SPA, BASF SE, Celanese, Covestro, DOMO Chemicals, DSM Sourcing, DuPont, EMS-CHEMIE, EPSAN, Fibrant BV, Genomatica, INVISTA, ITOCHU Corporation, Kordsa, LANXESS Deutschland GmbH, McKinsey & Co, Nexis Fibers, Nilit Group, Pentac Polymer GmbH
Radisson Blu Hotel, Frankfurt
Franklinstraße 65, Frankfurt, 60486. Germany
Managing Consultant - Thermoplastics/Nylon
Technical Polymers and Composites Expert
Research Analyst, Europe Gas & LNG
Consultant – Chemicals, Polymers & Fibres
Quentin de Carvalho
Head of Thermoplastics
Principal Research Analyst, Chemicals of the Energy Transition