They are a material, often unheralded, part of the upstream industry, producing 1.6 million boe/d. But, the energy transition and declining domestic demand has forced Japan’s upstream companies to review their strategies.
Japanese explorers and producers face a tough choice: to grow or to exit the sector entirely?
Join Asia Pacific Research Director Angus Rodger and Upstream Research Associate Zixin Goh as they examine the road ahead for Japanese E&Ps.
Join our webinar and find out:
- Who’s who in Japan’s upstream sector?
- What are their changing priorities, and what challenges do they face?
- How do the priorities of Japan’s trading houses differ from those of integrated companies and LNG players?
- What are the options for growth?
- Is now the time to buy, or to sell?