Join us on Thursday, February 4 to hear Wood Mackenzie's North America gas markets H2 2020 long-term outlook forecast, which has been extended to 2050. Our senior expert Dulles Wang will discuss various topics that incorporate energy transition themes into our forecast such as deep renewable penetration, the rise of hydrogen and electrification in the residential and commercial sector.
In this presentation we'll answer:
- How different does the gas market look in the aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic?
- What to watch for in the hard-to-decarbonize sectors of the gas demand
- How will policy changes under the Biden Administration impact the outlook?
- When will associated gas resume growth?
- What happens after gas demand peaks in the long term?
- How many more LNG projects does the global market need from North America?
Fill out the form on the right to reserve your spot.