Join us on Thursday, March 25 for a live webinar where we'll provide a recap of North American LNG operations this past winter and share a regulatory and operational outlook for North American LNG facilities — with emphasis on two near-term projects, Sabine Pass Train 6 and the Calcasieu Pass LNG project.
We'll cover the global LNG market, including perspectives on European storage, the weakening of COVID-19 driven demand losses in Asia and what this means for the US market during Summer 2021.
Topics we'll cover include:
- Operational and upcoming North American projects: trains currently in-service, updates on progress at Sabine Train 6, Golden Pass and Calcasieu Pass
- Impact of global market events on North American LNG
- A look at notable LNG shipping trends and observations since Fall 2020
- An update on our longer-term US LNG projects
- Summer 2021 outlook for North American LNG production, including maintenance expectations
Register now to reserve your spot.