Even before the coronavirus pandemic, oil price crash and ensuing economic upheaval, 2020 was shaping up to be one of oversupply for global gas markets. While the events of early 2020 heavily impacts all players in the market this year, the effects will also linger into the future. Will coronavirus flatten the gas and LNG price curve?
Join us as our analysts discuss the four key questions of our H1 2020 global long-term outlook and the latest trends emerging in the South Korean gas and LNG market:
- The Recovery – how strong will prices recover post coronavirus?
- The Investment Cycle – how material is the LNG supply-demand gap by 2030 and what will be the dynamics for investment decisions?
- The Energy Transition - how will the energy transition drive demand growth and long-term market dynamics to 2040?
- The Risks – what are the risks to out view?
- South Korea – H1 2020 LNG demand outlook and the risks presented by coal-to-gas switching dynamics and energy policy shifts
The H1 2020 update marks the launch of our new Global Gas Model Next Generation. The cloud based, web hosted model offers an intuitive user interface, flexible output data visualization, intuitive navigation and improved real-world data alignment.
The event will consist of a 40-minute presentation followed by a Q&A session with our expert panellists and an introduction to our new Global Gas Model Next Generation.