About the Webinar
The global oil market has been hit hard with collapsing demand while OPEC+ abandoned its production restraint and supply began rising. We’re proud to bring together our Macro Oils experts to discuss the updated short term forecasts during our upcoming webinar hosted by Ann-Louise Hittle.
Topics will include:
• The outlook for global oil demand in 2020 – how low can it go?
• China demand is stabilizing – Will US and Europe follow that path?
• The impact of low oil prices on US Lower 48
• OPEC and non-OPEC supply: What is up and what is down
• Implications for 2020-2021 oil prices
- Ann-Louise Hittle
- Suzanne Danforth
- Iain Mowat
- Elena Nikolova
- Patrick Gibson
- Masaatsu Koyama
The live webinar will be available during two sessions. Please select the one that’s best for you by navigating to the options on the right-hand side.