Wood Mackenzie Paris Metals Briefing 2019
Our Paris briefing, will be taking place on the 4th July at the Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel, and this year will be focusing on 2019's hottest metals.
Our industry-leading analysts will be presenting on the following topics:
- Aluminium: How and where will the looming shortages in bauxite, alumina, and aluminium be addressed?
- Battery Raw Materials: Supply-chain challenges for an electrified world
- Copper: Risks and opportunities on the next wave of projects
- Iron Ore: How to fill the near term supply gap, and what happens when the loss of Vale product is resolved?
- Corporate: Who are the winners & losers in the race to develop projects?
Spaces at this event are very limited, register here to reserve your place today.
Date: Thursday 4 July 2019
Location: Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel, 70 Avenue des Champs-Elysees, Paris, 75008, France
- Registration: 1:30 pm
- Presentations: 2:00 to 5:00 pm
- Networking drinks until: 6:00 pm
For more information about this event please contact email@example.com.