Asset Benchmarking Tools (ABTs)
Understand asset profitability, commercial performance and the strategic drivers of competitive positioning.
Interested in ABT Solutions?
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
Identify opportunities and mitigate risk with a global view of petrochemical assets
The Chemicals market is multifaceted and competitive. Market conditions and installed capacities are constantly changing, impacting the competitive positioning and profitability of plants. Alongside this, there is an increasing focus on building a well-balanced portfolio that can withstand market fluctuations.
Our Asset Benchmarking Tools (ABTs) provide a detailed view of an asset’s strengths, weaknesses and future ability to perform.
These tools enable the assessment of opportunities and provide an understanding of long-term supply trends, so you can validate strategic and tactical portfolio decisions.
End-use market prices modelled
There are eight ABTs available for the following chemical markets:
- Ethylene Oxide & Ethylene Glycol
Using the tools, you can:
- Examine global cost curves
- Analyse and compare assets on a local, regional or global basis
- Screen and rank acquisition, investment and divestment candidates
- Chart individual plant cash costs and margins with historic and forecast prices
- Tailor key inputs and build your own unique scenarios
- Access detailed build-up of costs and margins for each asset
- Understand the drivers of economic performance for individual assets with historic and future market dynamic insights
- Support strategic planning processes through evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of individual assets
- Assess your competitive advantage by understanding the position of your assets versus competitors and the wider market
- Mitigate risk and develop a robust business plan with in depth insights and trusted data