A truly unique solution only available from Wood Mackenzie
With a combination of Wood Mackenzie's North American network of ground cameras and power line sensors, and satellite collected data in hard to monitor regions, access a global dataset to easily track LNG facility activity and understand how disruptions impact the global LNG market
Product features at a glance
Keep abreast of the global LNG market with an unparalleled combination of real-time and high-frequency solutions using proprietary technology to monitor LNG assets.
Quickly gain insight into the global LNG market:
See events such as shut-downs and start-ups in real-time
Flaring events are contextualized for each facility
- Comprehensive estimates of LNG pipeline feedgas/sendout, facility-level storage volumes, shipping exports/imports for the North American market
- Ship Tracking based on Wood Mackenzie’s proprietary AIS data
Achieved with years of historical data used to verify and benchmark observations.
- Satellite analytics was developed using machine-learning algorithms enhanced by training on years of historical data
- Paired with manual verifications and benchmarked with Wood Mackenzie's proprietary datasets.
Be the first to know!
Act quickly and never miss a trading opportunity
- Live email alerts provide early notice of status changes and high flaring events.
- Expert LNG market commentary from Wood Mackenzie analysts.
- Direct data feeds via APIs to incorporate data into any workflow.
Real-time & High-frequency Data | Proprietary Technology | Global coverage
Monitor global LNG liquefaction facilities with a combination of visual imagery across North America and satellite data in hard to monitor regions
Refine short-term models and consolidate your view of the market
Identify trading opportunites
Stay ahead of your competition