Oil Supply Model
Understand how the oil price and supply outlook will evolve over time.
Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
Support investment decisions and determine commercial strategy with scenario modelling providing a dynamic oil markets outlook.
There is growing focus on what the future will be for the oil and gas industry, with emphasis on cutting greenhouse gas emissions and reaching a net-zero pathway.
As capital markets and an ever-widening stakeholder community demand clarity and action on decarbonisation, demand for scenario analysis has never been higher. Assess what a dramatic change in oil demand would mean for oil supply and prices using the Oil Supply Model.
Features at a glance
Asset level granularity
- Thousands of upstream assets each with production, economics and quality metrics
- Discovery level exploration and reserves growth assets each with individual economics
- Over 400 North American tight oil sub-plays modelled
- Run the model in two ways solving for demand or price
- The model schedules supply and dynamically calculates gas liquids
Edit inputs easily
- Granular level edits through to global assumptions can be applied to the dataset in seconds
Detailed supply output
- Granular asset level outputs, crude quality, cost curves and North American Well counts
- Natural Gas Liquids can be viewed at the country level showing C2, C3, C4 and C5+
Designed to help you
- Generate quantifiable outcomes for any oil market scenario – oil price and supply outlook
- Highlight strategies to mitigate a slowing growth in demand and identify future opportunities and portfolio decisions
- Evaluate and benchmark against competitors
- Identify how both the crude slate and the products outlook will change through time
- Run and compare multiple scenarios to assist the results of different scenarios