Global Project Tracker
Target equipment opportunities in the upstream supply chain
Take your field economics analysis to the infrastructure level with our Global Project Tracker. By combining the output of our upstream database with Infield Systems' proprietary data, it allows you to explore new supply chain opportunities.
Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
To prioritise tendering activity and increase business development exposure, you need to quickly identify pre-FID opportunities and service requirements.
Global Project Tracker (GPT) saves you time and money by delivering a unique opportunity identification solution that provides complete coverage of the offshore oilfield supply chain market.
GPT is a unique tool that provides equipment level demand analysis linked to project economics, enabling you to easily identify and screen pre-FID greenfield and brownfield projects, benchmark future/upcoming opportunities and forecast demand under multiple oil price and cost scenarios.
Features at a glance
The Global Project Tracker (GPT) provides the oilfield services sector with a unique solution that displays both project-level details and a broad multidisciplinary view. Access project timelines from FID to installation, and filter your results by market, region, portfolio and timeline for completion. With a robust set of over 3,200 in-depth analyses, GPT can help you identify and screen opportunities, analyse project finances, forecast equipment demand, and find answers to key questions such as:
- Where are there opportunities in the pre-FID phase?
- What is the demand forecast under different oil prices?
- Which opportunities are viable based on underlying field economics and FID status?
- What is the complete construction cycle for key projects?
GPT is available in packages which closely align with real-world contracting. You will receive:
- Platforms: topsides, jackets and hulls
- SPS: subsea trees, manifolds, PLET, PLEM and subsea processing
- SURF: umbilicals, jumpers, power lines and risers
- Conventional: tubular lines, conventional risers and trunklines
cost deflation scenarios
Designed for you
Learn how GPT can help.