US Solar Market Insight™ is a collaboration between the Solar Energy Industries Association® and Wood Mackenzie that brings the most in-depth analysis and forecasts on the solar industry to professionals in the form of quarterly and annual reports.
The quarterly full reports are comprehensive, timely perspectives on the PV sector. These versions are approximately 60 pages in length and include detailed, written insights from our analysts as well as state-level breakdowns of installations, costs, manufacturing and demand projections. The full reports feature the following:
- Installations by market segment for all 50 US states plus Washington, D.C.
- Installed cost by market segment
- Demand projections for the next 5 to 10 years by market segment and state
- State-by-state strategic market analysis
- Component supply and pricing across the value chain
The full report is available for purchase individually or as part of an annual subscription.
Are you a member of SEIA?
Use code SEIAMEMBER at checkout to get your exclusive discount on the report.