Our Institutional Investor Service packages cover the global energy, US energy and metals and mining industries. They include subscriptions to the proprietary, region-specific research relevant to your business and offer the flexibility to customise the analysis you receive.
With access to a steady stream of objective independent research tailored to your interests – and to the individual analysts driving it – investment decisions become clearer and faster.
Use it to:
- Build short and long-term commodity supply, demand and price outlooks based on rigorous, bottom-up analysis
- Assess the impact of macro/thematic views on companies
- Analyse company portfolios, strategy and their competitive positioning versus peers
- Interrogate and challenge company management and consensus
You will receive:
- IIS Global Energy includes:
- Asset reports covering the US, Gulf of Mexico and top 10 assets by region
- Commodity market outlooks including North America gas, macro oils, LNG, and global gas and LNG
- Company reports, quarterly data and results, Majors' exploration summaries and benchmarking analysis.
- Frequent research Insights including The Edge from Wood Mackenzie Principal Analyst, Simon Flowers
- Access to our Corporate Benchmarking Tool
- IIS US Energy includes:
- Asset reports for US upstream and unconventional oil and gas, key plays and exploration
- Short-term commodity market outlooks for North America gas and crude, macro oils and NGL
- The most relevant company reports from the US Lower 48, together with quarterly data and reported results
- Upstream, fiscal and oil supply summaries
- Three to five research Insights per week, plus the 'Corporate week in brief' and 'US Upstream week in brief'
- Access to the North America Gas Service and North American Company and Play Analysis Tool
- IIS Mining & Metals includes:
- Reports on the top 10 metals, coal, iron and steel
- Short-term market outlooks for base metals, iron ore, thermal coal, met coal, steel, and North American coal
- Three to five topical research Insights as well as a weekly digest
- Cost curves for all base metals mines gold mines, iron ore mines, smelters, refineries, and steel mills
- Cost curves for seaborne thermal, metallurgical and North American domestic coal mines
To discover more Register Your Interest below and we will contact you.