Tight oil through the crash
1 minute read
All your questions, answered with Wood Mackenzie Lens
Lens empowers you to respond efficiently, make better-informed financial decisions, evaluate investment strategies to improve performance, and remain resilient in this ever-changing market.
On June 30th, we held a webinar analyzing Permian ultra-core inventory and discussed who is sitting on the best acreage. View the webinar on-demand and download a copy of the slides.
During the webinar, Tyler Dickerson used Lens Lower 48 Discovery for benchmarking workflows and analyzing well performance for wells inside the ultra core acreage in the Bone Spring.
Here's how Lens Lower 48 Discovery can enhance your day-to-day workflows:
- Intuitive interface for fast, reliable analysis in seconds
- Quickly evaluate and benchmark companies, plays and operational techniques
- Batched type curves that drive time savings by allowing you to calculate and edit multiple type curves simultaneously
- Evaluate type well economics for operators, zones or areas by utilizing proprietary production and cost data
- Accurately investigate trends over time for wells, operators and plays
- Easily export data into your in-house systems for further analysis
Want more information or a demo of Lens? Fill out the form on this page and we will be in touch.