Understanding the Early Movers Advantage in Chemical Markets
With the world in need of ever more chemicals, demand is set to continue expanding. The companies that recognise this fact today and build strategies to take advantage will benefit long term. So why are many chemical producers slow in making investment decisions?
Our insight “Understanding the early movers advantage in chemical markets” answers this question and covers the following topics:
- Oil and gasoline demand is fluctuating
- New companies think differently
- The majors are still working out their strategies
- Ethane retains its relative advantage
- Polyester continues to drive demand
- The road to success with early investment
Download our insight today by completing the form on this page.