What's inside this year's report?
As the global gas industry reflects on the implications of COP26 while navigating record high gas prices, our experts explore the key questions that will shape the debate in 2022:
- Will gas/LNG prices soften?
- Will oil-indexed levels in long-term LNG contracts increase?
- Will the Majors join the LNG FID party?
- Will the LNG industry shift from carbon-offset cargoes to CO2 reduction?
- Will higher prices result in gas demand destruction?
- Will the EU taxonomy include gas-fired plants as "transitional investments"?