What’s inside this year’s report?
2021 will be another transformative year for the European gas market.
Gas and LNG players will have to come to terms with long-term demand uncertainty as EU leaders approve steeper emissions cuts. More than ever before, long-term prospects for gas in Europe are under the spotlight and both suppliers and consumers are grappling with the fuel's place in the energy mix.
In Europe gas: what to look for in 2021 our regional experts explore this, and more key themes to watch closely in the year ahead.
The report includes:
- Too many constraints for Russia to overcome in 2021 to regain market share
- How the January cold spell will shift market dynamics throughout 2021
- Europe does need more regas - but where and who will take it?
- With deteriorating import needs, can gas find boost Turkey's role to become Europe's most important transit hub?
- Everyone loses if no agreement to extend Maghreb transit
Fill in the form for your complimentary copy.