Emissions Benchmarking Tool
Inform strategic decisions regarding emissions risk management via competitive benchmarking, portfolio analysis and economic impact assessment.
Emissions targets set under the 2015 Paris Agreement – and new pledges under the Glasgow Climate Pact – have far-reaching and material implications for the long-term corporate strategies of every player in the energy and extractive industries. With the potential of carbon costs emerging in a range of countries, scrutiny of corporate emissions footprints and value at risk will continue to increase.
The Emissions Benchmarking Tool provides transparency at the asset and corporate level for Upstream, Downstream and Metals & Mining to enable a comprehensive assessment of emissions-related risks and opportunities. Including scope 1 and 2 emissions data with scope 3 coming soon.
Complete the form at the top of the page to discuss your emissions needs with one of our experts or download our brochure.
Asset-by-asset forecasts for Upstream, Downstream and key Metals & Mining value chains
Carbon policy risk
Assess the likelihood and stringency of carbon regulation on the Oil & Gas sector in 90+ countries
Compare value at risk under different carbon prices and regulatory risk assumptions
Oil and Gas
- Asset by asset emissions forecasts for global upstream assets and refineries
- Leverage Wood Mackenzie’s proprietary database of 31,000+ upstream assets and strategic refinery simulation model
- Assess the likelihood and stringency of carbon regulation on over 90 oil and gas producing countries
- Understand how your portfolio and assets compare with peer portfolios or assets
- Understand emissions profiles and risks associated with acquisition targets
- Inform strategic decisions on portfolio composition and mitigation opportunities
Metals and Mining
- Asset by asset emissions forecasts for the key metals and mining value chains and analyse how you can reduce emissions to meet targets
- Leverage Wood Mackenzie’s comprehensive industry coverage of over 3,600 metals and mining operations
- Assess the likelihood and stringency of carbon regulation on the metals and mining sectors in 62 countries
- Understand how your portfolio and assets compare with peers portfolios and assets
- See the global emissions footprint of the metals and mining industry
- Develop portfolio and investment strategies based on a solid understanding of opportunity and risk
Watch the tool in action
Download our Emissions Benchmarking Tool brochure or contact us via the form at the top of the page