Report summaryWood Mackenzie is pleased to release its H2 2016 No Carbon Case as a complement to our 2016 H2 North America Gas Base Case. While our No Carbon Case excludes implementation of a federal Clean Power Plan construct, it maintains non-federal CO2 cap-and-trade programs and regional CO2 markets such as California-AB32, RGGI and Canadian initiatives.
This release includes accompanying webfiles, including: US and Canada gas balances, supply breakout, demand breakout and price outlook. The slide deck accompanying this release details some of the key impacts on the coal, gas, and power markets due to these No Carbon case assumptions relative to the Base Case.
This report includes 5 file(s)
- NAGS No Carbon Case Mar 2017.pdf PDF - 643.94 KB
- NAGS LTO Demand Breakout Fall 2016 No Carbon.xls XLS - 1.66 MB
- NAGS LTO Price Outlook Fall 2016 No Carbon.xls XLS - 793.00 KB
- NAGS LTO Supply and Demand Balances Fall 2016 No Carbon.xls XLS - 857.00 KB
- NAGS LTO Supply Breakout Fall 2016 No Carbon.xls XLS - 734.00 KB