Report summaryThe Tangguh LNG project, located in the Bintuni Bay area of West Papua, was brought online in July 2009 with a nameplate capacity of 7.6 mmtpa. The plant and the Tangguh Joint Venture partnership, comprising the Berau, Muturi and Wiriagar PSCs, is operated by BP, the largest stakeholder in the project. The LNG plant has two operational trains of 3.8 mmtpa, but a multi-train project was envisaged and the site could potentially accommodate up to eight trains. BP took its Final Investment ...
This report includes 5 file(s)
- Tangguh PDF - 285.47 KB 6 Pages, 3 Tables, 1 Figures
- tangguh 1 plant cash flow.xls XLS - 174.00 KB
- tangguh 1 data.xls XLS - 1.14 MB
- tangguh 2 plant cash flow.xls XLS - 171.50 KB
- tangguh 2 data.xls XLS - 1.08 MB