Asset Report

Roy Hill iron ore mine

From

$1,350.00

You can pay by card or invoice

From

$1,350.00

You can pay by card or invoice

Get this Asset Report as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have a subscription? Sign In

Further information

Pay by Invoice or Credit Card FAQs

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

Report summary

Roy Hill is a large integrated mine, rail and port iron ore project in Australia's Pilbara iron ore province. It is currently undergoing commissioning and will eventually export 55 Mtpa. The operation's first shipment occured in December 2015 and is expected to reach full capacity in 2018. Hancock Prospecting owns 70% of Roy Hill with the remaining 30% interest held by POSCO (Korea's largest steel mill), Marubeni (one of Japan's largest trading houses) and China Steel (a Taiwanese steel maker).

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    Roy Hill iron ore mine

    PDF 3.36 MB

  • Document

    Roy Hill.xls

    XLS 210.00 KB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
    • Summary
    • Key issues
  • Location maps
  • Participation
  • Geology
  • Reserves and resources
  • Production
  • Operations
  • Infrastructure
    • Capital costs
  • Sales contracts
  • Economic assumptions

Tables and charts

This report includes 13 images and tables including:

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Participation
  • Marketable reserves (at 01/01/2018)
  • Production
  • Operations
  • Infrastructure
  • Cash costs
  • Product quality
  • Economic assumptions
  • Costs: Table 2

Images

  • Detailed map
  • Production
  • Cash costs

You may be interested in

Questions about this report?

  • Europe:
    +44 131 243 4699
  • Americas:
    +1 713 470 1900
  • Asia Pacific:
    +61 2 8224 8898