U.S. Solar Market Insight: Q3 2018
Are you a SEIA member? Use code SEIAMEMBER at checkout to get 50% off.
U.S. Solar Market Insight is a collaboration between the Solar Energy Industries Association® (SEIA®) and Wood Mackenzie Power & Renewables that brings high-quality, solar-specific analysis and forecasts to industry professionals in the form of quarterly and annual reports. Each quarter, we gather a complete account of industry trends in the U.S. photovoltaic (PV) market via comprehensive surveys of installers, manufacturers, utilities and state agencies. The result is the most relevant industry data and dynamic market analysis available.
The U.S. Solar Market Insight™ Reports are offered in two different versions - the Full Report and the Executive Summary. The Full Report is available for purchase individually or as part of an annual subscription.
Get a sneak peek
The quarterly Full Reports are comprehensive, timely perspectives on the PV sector. These versions are approximately 70 pages in length and include all the data and analysis from our Executive Summary plus incisive, state-level breakdowns of installations, costs, manufacturing and demand projections. The full reports feature the following:
- Installations by market segment for 43 states plus Washington, D.C.
- Installed cost by market segment
- Demand projections out to 2022 by market segment and state
- State-by-state strategic market analysis
- Component pricing across the value chain
Each quarter's free Executive Summary provides a general breakdown of the current state of the PV market in the U.S. Executive Summaries feature the following level of analysis and detail:
- National aggregate capacity additions
- National weighted average installed price
- National aggregate number of installations
- National aggregate manufacturing production