Commodity Market Report

Iceland downstream oil long-term outlook 2016

Get this report

$6,400

You can pay by card or invoice

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

- Available as part of a subscription
- FAQ's about online orders

03 May 2016

Iceland downstream oil long-term outlook 2016

Report summary

Iceland is known for its strong level of investment in producing energy from clean sources such as hydro, geothermal and hydrogen. Close to 90% of the country's primary energy supply is provided by renewable sources, while oil accounts for the remaining 10% which amounted to some 650 kt in 2015.

Table of contents

  • Executive summary
  • Demand
  • Policy and regulation
  • Trade
    • Structure of the oil products market
    • Fuels retailing
      • Volumes
        • Retail outlets by brand
        • Market shares
      • Overall network development
    • Commercial fuels
  • Margins
    • Distribution of oil products
      • Independent petroleum product storage
    • Refining infrastructure

Tables and charts

This report includes 8 images and tables including:

  • Demand forecast (kt)
  • Trade balance 2009 - 2015
  • Trade: Image 2
  • Storage and distribution infrastructure
  • Estimated all products market shares - 2015
  • Retail fuel volumes
  • Market structure: Table 1
  • Market structure: Table 2

What's included

This report contains:

  • Document

    Iceland downstream oil long-term outlook 2016

    PDF 367.83 KB

  • Document

    Executive summary

    PDF 56.45 KB

  • Document

    Demand

    PDF 86.41 KB

  • Document

    Policy and regulation

    PDF 55.77 KB

  • Document

    Trade

    PDF 91.81 KB

  • Document

    Key companies

    PDF 81.10 KB

  • Document

    Market structure

    PDF 120.13 KB

  • Document

    Margins

    PDF 52.53 KB

  • Document

    Infrastructure

    PDF 142.07 KB

Other reports you may be interested in

Browse reports by Industry Sector