Asset report

J. Bellis (GC 157)

Loading current market price

Get this report

Loading current market price

Get this report as part of a subscription

Enquire about subscriptions

Already have subscription? Sign In

Further information

Contact us

Submit your details to receive further information about this report.

  • An error has occurred while getting captcha image
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
 

Report summary

J. Bellis (formerly known as Citrine) is a small oil field located in the northern Green Canyon protraction area. The field was developed as a three-well subsea tie-back to Shell's Brutus TLP located in GC 158, and first production was achieved in June 2005. LLOG Exploration owns 85% and operates the field, with Davis Petroleum holding the remaining 15%.

What's included

This report contains

  • Document

    J. Bellis (GC 157)

    PDF 1.19 MB

  • Document

    J. Bellis (GC 157)

    XLS 240.00 KB

Table of contents

  • Key facts
  • Summary
  • Location maps
  • Production
    • Cash flow
    • Discount rate and date
    • Inflation rate
    • Oil price
    • Gas price
    • Global Economic Model (GEM) file
  • Economic analysis

Tables and charts

This report includes 13 images and tables including:

Images

  • Index Map
  • Field Map
  • Production Profile
  • Split of Revenues
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Undiscounted
  • Cumulative Net Cash Flow - Discounted at 10% from 01/01/2018
  • Remaining PV Price Sensitivities

Tables

  • Key facts: Table 1
  • Production: Table 1
  • Production: Table 2
  • Cash Flow
  • Economic analysis: Table 2
  • Economic analysis: Table 3

You may be interested in

    
            
            
            
            
            
            
            
    

Questions about this report?

    • Europe:
      +44 131 243 4699
    • Americas:
      +1 713 470 1900
    • Asia Pacific:
      +61 2 8224 8898