Why listen to The LNG Big Chill podcast?
Each episode runs at around 20 minutes, and covers:
- Current global market prices
- A deep dive into the most topical issues and themes of the month
- Highlights from the latest LNG research from the Wood Mackenzie team
Please note: show notes are published following each episode of the podcast. You can view the archive below.
The LNG Big Chill
- The LNG Big Chill is published approximately once a month. If you subscribe through your usual podcast player, you'll be notified of new episodes.
- Got a question you'd like answered on the show, or a topic you'd like to hear our experts discuss? Contact Nicholas via LinkedIn or Twitter.
- We would love to know what you think of the show. Go to iTunes or SoundCloud to leave your comments.
How do I subscribe?
Find The LNG Big Chill at Soundcloud or via your preferred podcasting app.