Macro Oils short term outlook
1 minute read
About the report:
Wood Mackenzie's Macro Oils Short Term Outlook provides:
- Short term oil price forecasts and analysis of the factors that will influence macro oil price in the short term
- Supply, demand and market analysis from our global team of experts, and understand the risks to our current outlook.
This edition of the report will look at:
- Our latest price forecast
- How quickly and how far US L48 supply will fall
- Which non-OPEC regions will suffer most
- The scale of production increases from Saudi Arabia, UAE and Russia as the OPEC+ deal falls apart
- How the duration of COVID-19 containment measures will impact global oil demand?
- When you purchase the outlook you are entitled to our post-OPEC meeting insight report free of charge. Use code OPECfree at checkout.
Included in the purchase of this report are:
- 14 page PDF document that contains Executive Summary and written content covering Prices, Supply, and Demand
- 39 page slide deck with detailed charts and key insights
- Excel spreadsheet with the following data in tabs
- Supply demand
- World demand
- Regional demand
- OPEC supply
- Non-OPEC supply
- US L48 Production
- US rig count
Complete the form to download the report brochure:
- Table of contents
- List of figures
- Sample figures
- Purchasing information
The full report is available for sale in our report store.