Webinar: Global thermal coal markets - five things to watch for this year
Our mining team will discuss the ups and downs in 2018, and if the thermal coal market can return to any state of calm in 2019.
Limited time offer - access this webinar for $150.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
After a year of ups and downs in 2018, the thermal coal market is unlikely to return to any state of calm. Instead, we expect this year will continue thermal coal’s roller-coaster ride, as uncertainty and volatility will persist. With the backdrop of weaker overall global demand, finding a home for additional tonnes will be more competitive this year particularly as we near a price floor for lower-CV coals. This will undoubtedly see some tough decisions being made in 2019 from supply, investment, and political perspectives.
This 30 minute webinar discusses the top five topics we expect to drive global thermal coal markets in the near term, including:
- Can Chinese import controls bite harder?
- Will demand growth from the rest of Asia fill the gap?
- Will Indonesian producers be squeezed out?
- Softening of high CV coal premiums?
- Increasing volatility?
How to purchase this webinar
- To watch this webinar, click on the buy now link at top of page
- You'll be directed to our authorised reseller payment processer, Fastspring.
- Purchase webinar by credit card or purchase order.
- Once payment has been completed, you will receive an email with the password to view this webinar in full.