Wood Mackenzie has produced a detailed wallmap of the world’s zinc mines and smelters.
This map gives you a rapid appreciation of:
- The location of the world’s zinc mines and smelters
- The capacity in Kt/a of each mine and smelter
- Zinc mine production by country
Every mine and refinery is named and is proportionally represented on the map according to its capacity, to show its relative importance.
Detailed inset maps show the key producing areas of China, Mexico and Peru. In addition, each country is colour-coded according to its zinc mine production.
The map includes the following informative charts: zinc mine production by country, zinc smelter production by country, and Chinese zinc production growth.
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the global zinc industry. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on high quality paper
- Couriered to you when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition