Wood Mackenzie has produced a detailed wall map of the Gulf of Mexico (GOM) Shelf and Deepwater, showing the latest information about the oil and gas infrastructure in the region.
The map shows active blocks, operators, fields, wells and pipelines.
In addition, informative charts provide the following information:
- GOM production (2010 - 2025)
- Remaining reserves and point-forward breakeven for key fields
- Volumes discovered and success rate (2010 - 2019)
The map provides you with a clear view of:
- The scale and nature of the oil and gas business in the Gulf of Mexico area
- Which operators are active
- The location of the main oil and gas projects
- The extent of infrastructure
This wallmap is invaluable to anyone interested in the Gulf of Mexico (GOM) energy sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition