Wood Mackenzie has produced a detailed wallmap of the Middle East showing the latest information about the region’s oil and gas industry.
The map shows licences, operators and fields in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Syria, Bahrain and Yemen.
The map also gives locations of existing and planned pipelines, wells, refineries, terminals and other key infrastructure.
Key inserts give more detailed views of Kurdistan, Northern Gulf and North Field / South Pars.
The map gives you a rapid appreciation of:
- The scale and nature of the oil and gas business in the Middle East
- Which operators are active in each country
- The location of the main oil and gas projects
- The level of infrastructure
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the most significant region in the energy sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition