Wood Mackenzie has produced a detailed wallmap of South America showing the latest information about the oil and gas infrastructure in the region.
The wallmap shows leading upstream regions in South America, including licensed and open blocks, main hydrocarbon producing assets, active licences and operators, fields and exploration/appraisal well locations, and existing and planned pipelines.
Regions covered include Colombia, Venezuela, Trinidad & Tobago, Ecuador, Brazil, Argentina and Bolivia.
The map gives you a rapid appreciation of the scale and nature of the oil and gas business in South America, which operators are active in the area, the location of the main oil and gas projects and the level of infrastructure.
This wall map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the South American energy sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days. Click on the image to zoom into a detailed section view of the wallmap.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition