Our detailed wall map of the UK oil and gas industry shows the latest information about the infrastructure in the region.
The map allows clients to get a rapid appreciation of the scale and nature of the oil and gas business in the United Kingdom area, the location of active licences and the main oil and gas projects, and the level of infrastructure.
Insert maps show additional information on:
- Well resource in the Northern North Sea Basin
- Upper Cretaceous to Danian Carbonate Play Prospective Resource Distribution,
- Surface interpolation and stratigraphic profile – Leman field wells
This map is an invaluable reference for anyone interested in the UK oil and gas sector. Wallmaps bought online will be couriered to you within 5 days.
Why buy a wallmap?
Our maps bring together trusted data and research from across the globe. And we have a team of analysts and researchers committed to ensuring the continued accuracy and consistency of data across the entire collection. With a Wood Mackenzie map, you can:
- Gain an instant visual appreciation of multiple assets and markets across global locations.
- Use them as reference documents in group discussions
- Get a single, reliable overview
What will you receive?
- Printed to make a big and lasting impression, each map is 84cm x 120cm or 33 inches x 46 3/4 inches on 180gsm paper
- Couriered to you within 5 working days when purchased online
- Delivered in a tough cardboard tube to ensure maps reach you in pristine condition