Nigeria’s 2020 Marginal Field Bid Round
A Multi-Client Study
Nigeria’s government, through the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR), recently launched its first marginal fields licensing round since 2003. Over 50 marginal fields, spread across onshore, swamp and shallow-water, are expected in the 2020 bid round.
Our new multi-client study provides operators, investors and industry stakeholders with an independent and comprehensive analysis of the relative commercial attractiveness of the fields.
Key insights and analysis included in the study:
- Breakeven costs and valuation metrics
- Field maps and existing infrastructure
- Capital investment requirements and operating costs
- Forecast production profiles
- Development scenarios and sensitivity analyses
- Comments and views from potential investors and industry stakeholders
Also included are the 11 marginal fields revoked by DPR that are not part of the 2020 bid round.
Get in touch
Dr. Simon Anderson, Director, Sub-Saharan Africa