At our webinar on the 9th of September, our Asia Pacific power and renewables research team shared their latest insights from new report Asia Pacific power & renewables market outlook: H1 2020. Watch the webinar by submitting the form on the right column and you will be finding out the answers to the three key questions that industry players and investors care most with regards to power asset investment:
- Where are power sector growth and investment opportunities in Asia Pacific and how big will they be?
- Are constraints including costs, grid congestion, curtailment and poor reliability creating bottlenecks for renewable power investment?
- How are technologies and policies responding to market trends?
- Joshua Allsop, Sales Lead, Asia Pacific energy transition, Wood Mackenzie (moderator)
- Alex Whitworth, Head of Asia Pacific power and renewables, Wood Mackenzie
- Rishab Shrestha, Senior Research Analyst, APAC Power, Wood Mackenzie
If you are would like to have a copy of the presentation materials, please contact your account managers or email to email@example.com for more.