We’ll dive into recent North American LNG operations and provide a regulatory and operational outlook for North American LNG facilities. We’ll cover the global LNG market, including perspectives of Europe and Asia, and what this means for US marketing during Summer 2020.
This webinar will cover:
- Operational and Upcoming North American projects: trains currently in-service and Freeport Train 3, Cameron Train 3, Corpus Train 3, Elba units 7-10
- Impact of global market events on North American LNG
- Wood Mackenzie’s long-term LNG update
- Next wave facilities: 2022 – 2027 timeframe
- Genscape’s summer 2020 North American LNG outlook
Please register now to join the call.
If you are unable to attend the live session, please register and we will send the recording and slides after the presentation.