Charting our way through the Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world
Registration is now closed.
Thank you for your interest. We have reached the maximum number of registrations for this briefing.
If you wish to participate, please send an email to Estrelita.Chirayath@woodmac.com to be placed on the waiting list.
Oil price volatility, geopolitical tensions, US-Iran sanctions, political uncertainty in Venezuela, countdown to IMO, US-China trade dispute, China's economic slowdown, exponential rise in US crude exports.
Exciting times ahead for the refining and oils market!
Join us on 11 September in Singapore for a comprehensive coverage and to discuss what does it all mean for refined products and oils market.
Registration and Lunch: 12.30pm - 1.30pm
Briefing and Q&A: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Global oil demand trends
- Short and long term trends
- China – navigating through an economic slowdown
Short-term product markets
- Weak light-ends market – how long is the path to recovery?
- IMO – a paradigm shift in the refining industry
- US shale oil growth and impetus to the light-ends and petrochemical market
Medium term refining and oils market
- Crude price outlook (short and long term)
- Impact of US crude exports and IMO on crude trade and price differentials
- Increasing focus on petrochemical integration
- Options for refiners to thrive during energy transition
Sushant Gupta, Research Director, Asia Pacific, Refining
Fu Feng, Head of Cross-Commodity Analytics, APAC
Vima Jayabalan, Director, Short term Oil