Charting our way through the Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) world
Oil price volatility, geopolitical tensions, US-Iran sanctions, political uncertainty in Venezuela, countdown to IMO, US-China trade dispute, China's economic slowdown, exponential rise in US crude exports.
Exciting times ahead for the refining and oils market!
Join us on 11 September in Singapore for a comprehensive coverage and to discuss what does it all mean for refined products and oils market.
Registration and Lunch: 12.30pm - 1.30pm
Briefing and Q&A: 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Crude Price Outlook
- Volatility in the oils market resulting from US-China trade dispute
- Will geopolitical risks outweigh trade concerns?
Short-term product markets
- China – navigating through an economic slowdown
- Weak light-ends market – how long is the path to recovery?
- IMO – a paradigm shift in the refining industry
- US shale oil growth and impetus to the light-ends and petrochemical market
Changing crude trade landscape
- Knock-on impact of US crude exports on crude trade and price differentials
- IMO's implications on crude price differentials
Medium term refining and oils market
- Increasing focus on petrochemical integration
- Options for refiners to thrive during energy transition