For the biaxially-orientated polypropylene (BOPP) industry, we offer 2 services:
- BOPP short-term service
- BOPP long-term service
Biaxially-orientated polypropylene (BOPP) short-term service
Gain an integrated view of global short-term supply and demand, capacities, and pricing with granular analysis and expert insights of chemical markets.
Our short-term service covers actual pricing for polypropylene film and other flexible substrates in Europe, China, and the United States of America delivered every quarter. The service provides short-term trends and developments in the polypropylene film supply chain and unbiased, independent analysis of the drivers of changes within the industry.
The service provides access to valuable primary research conducted by our expert consultants and researchers and highlights relevant industry announcements and new developments.
Biaxially-orientated polypropylene (BOPP) long-term service
Optimise your commercial strategy with an integrated view of long-term market dynamics and strategic insights of global chemical markets.
With our long-term service, we provide insights into supply and demand trends and key growth drivers in the biaxially-oriented polypropylene film market.
The long-term services includes:
- Five-year historic volume statistics and forecasts
- Market volume statistics demand by film type, historic, and forecast
- Detailed reviews of capacity and production by producer, trade flows, and demand by major consuming market
- End-use volume statistics and demand by region / major country
- Capacity statistics by producer
- A forecasting tool to build your own demand scenarios