Polypropylene film (BOPP)
Gain insights into key supply / demand drivers and identify growth opportunities in plastic films including cast polypropylene and BOPP film.
Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
Demand for polypropylene film grew out of research and film production developments in the 1970s and since then it has been one of the most dynamic and fastest growing sectors of the global plastics film industry.
For anyone seeking a comprehensive short or long term supply / demand market analysis, an expert forecast or informed comment, our polypropylene film services can help. Polymer suppliers seeking potential customers, film suppliers monitoring their competition and buyers evaluating alternatives sources can all benefit from our short-term market monitoring and long-term strategic services that offer the latest insight and expertise on global developments.
Features at a glance
For the biaxially-orientated polypropylene (BOPP) industry, we offer 2 services:
- BOPP short-term service
- BOPP long-term service
Biaxially-orientated polypropylene (BOPP) short-term service
Gain an integrated view of global short-term supply and demand, capacities, and pricing with granular analysis and expert insights of chemical markets.
Our short-term service covers actual pricing for polypropylene film and other flexible substrates in Europe, China, and the United States of America delivered every quarter. The service provides short-term trends and developments in the polypropylene film supply chain and unbiased, independent analysis of the drivers of changes within the industry.
The service provides access to valuable primary research conducted by our expert consultants and researchers and highlights relevant industry announcements and new developments.
Biaxially-orientated polypropylene (BOPP) long-term service
Optimise your commercial strategy with an integrated view of long-term market dynamics and strategic insights of global chemical markets.
With our long-term service, we provide insights into supply and demand trends and key growth drivers in the biaxially-oriented polypropylene film market.
The long-term services includes:
- Five-year historic volume statistics and forecasts
- Market volume statistics demand by film type, historic, and forecast
- Detailed reviews of capacity and production by producer, trade flows, and demand by major consuming market
- End-use volume statistics and demand by region / major country
- Capacity statistics by producer
- A forecasting tool to build your own demand scenarios
- Gain long term insights into key supply / demand growth drivers in regional polypropylene film markets
- Anticipate threats and opportunities from emerging trade flows in polypropylene films
- Find growth opportunities in added-value specialty films
- Identify and understand growth prospects at new and emerging customers