The LNG market becomes more sophisticated each year. Shifting market dynamics are creating a flexible and price-responsive environment in which timely and accurate data analytics plays an ever-critical role.
Our Global LNG Liquefaction Monitoring solution provides near real-time market intelligence using satellite imagery and machine learning algorithms to track the status of LNG liquefactions plants.
Enhance market models, access timeline data, and identify trading opportunities.
Our Global LNG Liquefaction Monitoring provides near real-time market intelligence using satellite imagery and machine learning algorithms to track the status of LNG liquefactions trains.
This proprietary dataset alerts you to train outages and restarts before they surface in media and are visible from vessel tracking. Our email alerts flag any disruption so you can react quickly and identify potential trading opportunities. The high data-granularity will bolster your understanding of historical train outages and market modelling.
Product Features at a Glance
Keep abreast of the global LNG market with the powerful combination of Ball Aerospace’s satellite analytics capabilities and Wood Mackenzie’s expert LNG market knowledge.
~80 individual liquefaction trains
~80% of global liquefaction output in 2021
8,000+ data points a year
Several years of historical data
Near Real-Time Intelligence
- Direct data feeds (APIs)
- Live Email alerts
- Machine-learning algorithms trained on years of history
- Dataset benchmarked to our proprietary hourly US dataset based on Genscape’s ground cameras
With this tool, you can
- Be the first to be notified when our proprietary algorithms based on satellite imagery detect a supply disruption, with email alerts direct to your inbox
- Access timely information to evaluate the impact of LNG plant disruptions and identify trading opportunities
- Enhance your models and consolidate your view of the market with granular insight at a train level, historical and current data
- Access early market intelligence to derive valuable insights on your peers, enabling you to act before the rest of the market
For further information please fill in the form at the top of the page