Oil Supply Tool
Understand the prospects for future oil and NGL supply, and make astute planning, trading and investment decisions in both upstream and downstream sectors.
Discuss your challenges with our solutions experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
As the growth of US tight oil continues to disrupt the oil market, having a detailed understanding of the global production outlook and the competing breakeven project economics of both tight oil and conventional supply is critical.
The Oil Supply Tool offers a comprehensive and transparent market view of future global oil and NGL supply. It delivers asset-by-asset granularity and models new supply beyond visible projects through reserves growth, contingent resources, and yet-to-find volumes that enable you to make confident planning, trading, and investment decisions.
Features at a glance
Go beyond just commercial production data with a comprehensive supply view that considers reserves, growth, technical reserves and yet-to-find volumes.
Underpinned by our field-by-field supply data our objective analysis of the prospects for oil and NGL supply also provides detailed written analysis for the top producing countries and forecasts for crude streams entering the market. You will receive:
- Crude oil and NGL supply forecasts, and coverage of production status, location, quality and water depth
- 600+ current and future marketed crude stream forecasts
- Access to our interactive global supply data from 2000-2035
- Top producer country reports covering political and regulatory issues to infrastructure and prospectivity
- Insight reports analysing supply trends and issues
- Short- and long-term supply reports including OPEC and non-OPEC trends
current/future crude stream forecasts
long-term supply reports per year
Designed for you
Learn how the Oil Supply Tool can help.