Designed to help you
The global wind power industry is reaching a stage of maturity in key markets, while other markets are still emerging. Effectively navigating new auction systems, changing support mechanisms and increasing price pressure has never been so important.
Our Global Wind Markets Service gives you the industry’s most in-depth and strategic overview of key wind power market drivers and trends. We provide an advanced toolbox of research, insights, forecasts and data so you can plan for future growth with your informed wind energy strategy and gain a competitive advantage. We help you:
- Assess wind energy opportunities
- Mitigate wind energy challenges
- Strategize your positioning
- Carve out a supply-chain strategy
- Plan your next wind or renewables investment
- Evaluate opportunities in the O&M
- Enhance the value of your renewable assets
What do you get with our Global Wind Markets Service?
- Four quarterly Market Outlook Updates: 10-year market forecasts spanning 130 countries, focusing on developments with country-level or regional impact. Changes to previous outlooks, onshore and offshore wind new build and repowering and key market drivers and inhibitors are analysed in detail by our team of global wind market analysts.
- Annual Wind Energy Market Reports: Regional reports that identify the growth opportunities in 9 different global regions, including deep insight into policy and market dynamics in all countries and scenario analysis for potential upside or downside market evolution.
- Asset Owner Rankings: Annual Wind Energy asset ownership report, highlighting the largest owners of wind energy assets globally, as well as a quarterly database of recent M&A activity.
- Industry-based Insights: Covering industry events such as mergers and acquisitions, tender results, product launches and regulatory shifts, these short pieces help you assess the potential impact of the event.
- Proprietary Databases: Powerful, proprietary data to support your business development including projects in the pipeline, installed capacity, orders placed, policy and tender activity across global markets, industry players and technological developments.
- Topical Notes and Presentations: Topical, graph-driven publications on LCOE, OEM Market Share, Emerging Markets, Next Generation Turbine Models and more. Expert presentations delivered at global conferences and events are also included.
- Data Hub Access: Specially designed to give you an optimised experience of our global wind power data. By filtering data according to your segments of interest, you can dive into data in new and engaging ways. Switching between several visualisations has never been so simple.
Who is Our Global Wind Service For?
Find your area of expertise and learn how we can help.
Strategic Planner / Market Intelligence
- Benchmark the performance and strategic efforts of potential mergers or acquisitions within the wind power supply
- Use global, regional or market specific capacity forecasts to develop short- and long-term strategies within the wind power industry
- Compare your own performance against direct competitors, industry peers and best in class strategies
Procurement & Operations
- Enhance your efforts against detailed insights on current activities and strategic drivers of direct competitors and peers
- Understand how shifts and trends in the global and local supply chain are affecting future demand
- Rely on updated data on policies, markets, companies, technologies and more to drive faster, more accurate decisions
Business Development / M&A
- Evaluate regulatory and policy environments as well as their impact on future business development
- Model existing portfolio and risk profile versus other opportunities within the industry
- Use the global, regional, and market forecasts to understand which areas are critical to future success within the industry
Wood Mackenzie Lens Power
Make confident investment decisions in clean energy with integrated power and renewables data and analytics to connect, visualize, and support your energy transition journey.
Lens Power. A complete data and analytics solution for the Energy Transition.