U.S. Utility Solar Service
Understand the factors shaping the nation's largest solar segment and steer your organisation towards the biggest opportunities.
Discuss your challenges with our Power & Renewables experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
The U.S. solar market has experienced a series of tumultuous quarters driven by uncertainty around tariffs, shifting policies, and equipment supply.
The U.S. Utility Solar Service provides the most in-depth analysis of the nation's largest solar market segment spanning market forecasts, policies, PPA prices and insight into the project developer landscape. Our suite of research and tools will help you to grow profitably in both maturing and emerging state markets.
Features at a glance
The U.S. Utility Solar Service provides you with annual access to research reports, data tools, analysts and conference passes that will help you to make sound strategic business decisions.
The service includes:
- Topical Market Reports & Insights: We provide customers with in-depth and timely analysis spanning policies, companies and current events that are shaping U.S. utility solar markets.
- Quarterly U.S. Solar Market Insight: Co-published with SEIA, the U.S. Solar Market Insight report is the industry standard for quarterly national and state-level PV installation figures, costs, forecasts and policy analysis.
- Utility-Scale PV Market Update: Quarterly trends in utility solar market dynamics, project ownership, the developer landscape, and project procurement.
- Solar Data Hub: An on-demand data analysis and visualization tool.
- Conference Passes: Subscription comes with passes to GTM events so you can network with energy executives at GTM's flagship Solar Summit.
reports delivered annually
U.S. utility PV projects tracked
of projects with PPA price data
access to our solar analyst team
Designed for you
Learn how the U.S. Utility Solar Service can help.