Wind Supply Chain Service
Understand the set up and trends of local and global wind turbine supply chains.
Discuss your challenges with our Power & Renewables experts
Contact an Expert
For details on how your data is used and stored, see our Privacy Notice.
As global competitiveness of wind is increasing, and price pressure is mounting on the industry, companies are moving their supply chain into more cost-effective countries. Some emerging markets mandate local content requirements that warrant further supply chain investments.
Our Wind Supply Chain package is your toolbox to understanding onshore and offshore supply side trends around the world. Be a step ahead of your competition by equipping yourself with data, analysis and forecasts to best devise your business strategies within the wind energy supply chain.
Features at a glance
Update your knowledge on strategic sourcing relationships between turbine OEMs and capital component suppliers, global supply chain in-sourcing and out-sourcing trends.
The service offers:
- 1 Annual Report: Global Wind Turbine Supply Chain Trends covering wind supply chain dynamics, that cuts across turbine OEMs and capital component suppliers, component sourcing strategies and market shares of component suppliers.
- 1 Market Outlook Update: 10-year market outlook, tracking 130 countries focusing on developments with country-level or regional impact.
- 4 Proprietary Databases: Including annual Wind Turbine and Supply Chain Component Facitilities, monthly Wind Turbine OEMs order Intake, annual Global Wind Turbine OEMS Market Share Forecasts and annual Global Wind Turbine OEMs Historical Market Share databases.
- Annual Global Wind Turbine OEM Market Share Forecast: Analysis of wind turbine OEMs' commercial competitive positioning in the next decade. The analysis includes global, regional, and up to 60 individual markets/regions for onshore and offshore if applicable.
- Industry-driven Insights: Covering industry events such as mergers and acquisitions, tender results, product launches and regulatory shifts, these short pieces help you assess the potential impact of the event.
- Topical Presentations: Expert presentations delivered at global conferences and events are also included.
- Expert Webinars: Join us when our report authors dive into the latest content during live one-hour webinars.
wind supply chain facilities covered
wind turbine models tracked globally
key wind turbine component segments analysed
Designed for you
Learn how the Wind Supply Chain Service can help.