Designed to help you
Take advantage of the latest turbine innovations and stay on trend to succeed in the wind industry. Higher, faster, further - wind turbine components are growing and output. Cost effectiveness is improving rapidly while at the same time, participants in the wind turbine value chain need to stay competitive. We help you:
- Stay up to date with the latest wind turbine developments
- Unlock a comprehensive toolbox of insights, forecasts, and data
- Gain a competitive advantage when it comes to wind turbines and project operations
What do you get with our Wind Technology, Systems & Operations Service?
- 3 Annual Reports: Including Global Wind Turbine O&M, Global Wind Turbine Technology Trends and Global Wind Power Asset Ownership
- 1 Market Outlook Update: 10-year market outlook focusing on developments with country-level or regional impact.
- 5 Proprietary Databases: Including Wind Power Project Installation Database, Wind Turbine Technology Database, Wind Turbine OEM Market Share Database, Global ISP Company Database, Wind Power Asset Owner Company Database
- Industry-driven Insights: Covering industry events such as mergers and acquisitions, tender results, product launches and regulatory shifts, these short pieces help you assess the potential impact of the event.
- Topical Presentations: Expert presentations delivered at global conferences and events are also included.
- Expert Webinars: Join us when our report authors dive into the latest content during live one-hour webinars.
Who is Our Wind Technology, Systems & Operations Service For?
Find your area of expertise and learn how we can help.
Strategic Planner / Market Intelligence
- Benchmark the performance and strategic efforts of potential mergers or acquisitions within the wind power supply
- Use global, regional or market specific capacity forecasts to develop short- and long-term strategies within the wind power industry
- Compare your own performance against direct competitors, industry peers and best in class strategies
Procurement & Operations
- Enhance your efforts against detailed insights on current activities and strategic drivers of direct competitors and peers
- Understand how shifts and trends in the global and local supply chain are affecting future demand
- Rely on updated data on policies, markets, companies, technologies and more to drive faster, more accurate decisions
Business Development / M&A
- Evaluate regulatory and policy environments as well as their impact on future business development
- Model existing portfolio and risk profile versus other opportunities within the industry
- Use the global, regional, and market forecasts to understand which areas are critical to future success within the industry
Wood Mackenzie Lens Power
Make confident investment decisions in clean energy with integrated power and renewables data and analytics to connect, visualize, and support your energy transition journey.
Lens Power. A complete data and analytics solution for the Energy Transition.