Why buy this report?
Our Global DEG (diethylene glycol) study provides an in-depth view of the DEG market. Understand key demand drivers and learn how we expect the market to change over the next ten years.
You’ll get access to our data and forecasts on supply and demand, price and production growth by country and region out to 2029.
What key questions does this report answer?
- Will DEG prices spike with a lack of supply growth?
- Will China continue to be the key driver of demand growth?
- How do we expect a predicted MEG (monoethylene glycol) surplus to affect DEG demand?
Purchase our report for:
- Comprehensive forecasts for both MEG and DEG demand and production by country and region
- Historical trade data from 2009 and forecasts out to 2029
- Data on major end use applications, issues affecting growth and substitution options
- Base case price forecasts and an overview of the main DEG users
Table of contents
- DEG scope and study objectives
- Executive summary
- Global MEG demand and production
- DEG regional and country supply/demand projections to 2029
- Variable supply and demand scenarios
- Trade flows
- DEG price forecast discussion
- Appendices: DEG users