The rise of the electric car: how will it impact oil, power and metals?
Why buy this report
Bets are being placed on an electric vehicle future. But what does this mean for global fuel demand? This report offers detailed analysis of the impact electric vehicles will have across the oil, power and metals sectors, equipping you to:
- Forecast opportunities as electric vehicles grow in popularity
- Identify the key drivers of demand, including the impact of government policy
- Understand the impact on commodity markets, particularly oil demand
- Pinpoint any upside and downside risks
Our analysts are uniquely placed to offer insight on the rise of electric vehicles, leveraging our expert knowledge of commodity markets.
Our report maps trends in the electric vehicle market for the next 20 years. It includes:
- Our latest forecasts for EVs by region
- Analysis of the investment, technological and policy drivers influencing demand
- Modelling for the extreme scenario of a carbon-constrained world