Commodity traders in LNG – how four trading houses are shaking up the industry
Table of contents
- Trader strategies and key market activity
- Company profiles
Tables and charts
This report includes several images and tables including
- Comparison charts
- Estimated trading volumes of LNG for the 'big 4'
- Chart showing key sell tenders awarded to traders (2015 – 2017)
- Maps showing global activity for the 'big 4'
Why buy this report
This exclusive report for LNG Corporate Service clients will enable you to assess the strategic trends of the four largest LNG traders. Our evaluation highlights what these companies are bringing to the table, and how a changing LNG market is facilitating their growth. In addition this report includes:
- A detailed company profile for each of the four largest commodity traders including our estimated LNG trading volumes per business for 2017 and a concise benchmarking report showing both existing and proposed LNG infrastructure and term positions
- An overview of five smaller players who are looking to grow their LNG businesses
- Slide pack format including maps, charts and diagrams
With this report you'll be able to discover how the LNG market is facilitating growth for commodity traders.