Report summaryThe Kemess South open cut mine closed in March 2011, after 13 years of operation. Northgate Minerals had owned and operated the mine since 2000 having produced some 2.7MOz of gold and 700Mlbs of copper. Focus has now moved to the Kemess North underground project located 5.5 km from the open cut which has been the subject of a preliminary assessment by Northgate. The underground project is the subject of a separate analysis.
This report includes 2 file(s)
- Kemess South copper mine PDF - 1004.08 KB 6 Pages, 1 Tables, 1 Figures
- Kemess South copper mine XLS - 506.50 KB