Wood Mackenzie hosted its 9th Annual Refining & Oil Markets Sector Forum, in Houston on October 8th. The presentations from the Forum afternoon session are now available on the Wood Mackenzie portal. The presentations address the following topics:
- State of North America shale plays
- North American crude differentials: Tighter with low oil prices?
- Implications for the heavy oil market in a low oil price world
- The recent surge in US oil demand: will it last?
- How resilient will US margins be in the face of record refining runs?
- A squandered decade catches up with Latin America
This report includes 6 file(s)
- State of North America shale plays.pdf PDF - 1.57 MB
- North American crude differentials.pdf PDF - 1.47 MB
- Implications for the heavy oil market in a.pdf PDF - 1.97 MB
- The recent surge in US oil demand.pdf PDF - 1.48 MB
- How resilient will US margins be in the.pdf PDF - 1.43 MB
- A squandered decade catches up.pdf PDF - 330.57 KB